Vascular Vein Centers continues to serve patients and physicians for over 21 years. We are here for our wonderful patients who trust us to help them regain and maintain leg health. We are also here for our medical colleagues who trust us to take care of their patients and educate them.
As the only IAC Accredited Vein Center in Central Florida (this includes all hospital systems), we continue to adhere to the most strict guidelines and best practices established in our field. This accreditation puts us in very select company in the country and recognizes excellence and ongoing quality control.
Our patients say it best, THANK YOU!
“The experience is calming, from the check in, the nurses and ultrasound nurse. Everyone makes you feel so comfortable but mostly talk you through the procedure and constantly ask if you're okay. I love them all !!!” –Verified Patient
As we begin 2023, Vascular Vein Centers reaffirms our commitment to healthy legs for a healthy life and we will serve our patients while exceeding CDC COVID-19 safety standards as we start the flu season.
Our toll free DVT & Leg Health Hotline 833-687-6887 continues to service anyone with concerns about suspicious signs &/or symptoms of a Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT). We are here to answer questions immediately, preventing the need to rush to the ER, walk-in clinics, and hospitals. Not only can we evaluate for DVT but, if present, we can begin outpatient anticoagulation and communicate with you and your doctor.
Our 2023 Pledge:
- Continue maintaining IAC Vein Center Certification
- Provide cutting edge vascular duplex imaging- partnering with General Electric Vascular Technology
- Continue using FDA approved vein closure treatments including Varithena- a dense new foam chemical sclerosant
- Continue educating our patients on the importance of wearing graduated medical grade compression
- Make available to our patients the highest quality compression wraps and stockings, fitted by certified fitters, in a variety of fashionable styles, including athletic stockings and Velcro compression wraps. We are committed to finding solutions for patient’s challenges
- Continue to offer self-pay and financing alternatives, always attempting to make treatment available for all
Our doctors, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, vascular technologists, medical assistants, and patient liaisons are on a mission to make a difference in the lives of our patients. There is no cure for venous disease, but it can be controlled when our care team and patients work together and focus on healthy outcomes.
From the entire staff at Vascular Vein Centers, we wish you a happy, safe, and healthy 2023!