By Nadene Weil, Director of Patient & Physician Relations
Your leg health is vital to our expert vein specialists. We understand you have numerous vein treatment options, but you would be wise to turn to Vascular Vein Centers as Your Home for Vein Health.
Crowded hospitals, clinics, and doctor's offices can seem a little intimidating in this COVID-19 era. However, so can concerns regarding your leg health. If you have been keeping up to date with our blogs on the website you are better informed and know which of our locations are currently providing leg health services. Each facility has been reconfigured so patient appointments within compliance of COVID-19/Coronavirus safety measures. This includes little, if any, encounters with other patients in waiting areas.
While your leg vein health is our primary focus, we are doing everything in compliance with reducing your risk to COVID-19. Rest assured we continue to practice increased safety measures daily, including:
- Thorough ongoing sanitization of waiting rooms, bathrooms, and exam rooms
- Requiring the use of masks by all staff and patients
- Bringing you directly from your car to the exam room
- TeleHealth available for consults and questions
VVC COVID-19 UPDATE
We encourage all of our patients to follow CDC guidelines with regard to face coverings. Those recommendations include wearing a face covering whenever in public places. A face covering is defined as any cloth material which covers the nose and mouth of an individual. The CDC recommendation as well as instructions for DIY face coverings can be found at this link - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html.
Our Safety and Disinfecting Precautions
To keep both you and our staff safe, we have implemented extra safety measures:
- Screening Questions: We will ask you a few questions to ensure the safety of you and our staff members before your encounter.
- Reduced Waiting Room Time: You'll go from your car to an exam room with little wait time.
- Increased Disinfecting: Throughout the day, we are constantly disinfecting our common areas and high-touchpoint areas.
- Revised Visitor Policy: At this time, it is best for everyone's safety that we do not allow non-patient visitors in our offices. (Exceptions allowed for patients who need assistance.)
TELEHEALTH Appointments Available
For specific appointment types, we are now offering TELEHEALTH; appointments accomplished via telephone or video conferencing. Make sure to ask when you call so we can accommodate you.
At this time, we are only allowing a patient visitor for physical or emotional needs. In some cases, we may ask the patient or visitor to wait outside during the patient appointment. Visitors are required to answer screening questions upon entry.
Visit our Facebook page and Google listings for updates.
If you have a fever greater than 100.4 or symptoms of a respiratory illness, please call us to reschedule your appointment:
Toll free: (877) 244-8558
Schedule an Appointment
Haga una cita
Informacion en Espanol
For most recent updates: