Vascular Vein Centers continues to serve patients and physicians for over 22 years. We are here for our wonderful patients who trust us to help them regain and maintain leg health. We are also here for our medical colleagues who trust us to take care of their patients and educate them.
As the only IAC Accredited VEIN CENTER in Central Florida (this includes all hospital systems), we adhere to the strictest guidelines and best practices in venous therapy. This accreditation puts us in very select company in the country and recognizes excellence and ongoing quality control.
Our patients say it best, THANK YOU!
“All the staff in the office were very nice. The MA, NP, and the Dr were kind and took time to talk with me and explain things. I felt well-cared for. I would recommend these healthcare providers in this center to other potential patients.” –Verified Patient
As we begin 2024, Vascular Vein Centers reaffirms our commitment to healthy legs for a healthy life and we will serve our patients. We are committed to educating our patients to understand venous disease and trust our care.
Our toll free DVT & Leg Health Hotline 833-687-6887 continues to service anyone with concerns about signs &/or symptoms of a Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT). We are here to answer questions immediately, preventing the need to rush to the ER, walk-in clinics, and hospitals. Not only can we evaluate for DVT but, if present, we can begin outpatient anticoagulation and communicate with you and your doctor.
Our 2024 Pledge:
- Continue maintaining IAC Vein Center Certification
- Provide cutting edge vascular duplex imaging- partnering with General Electric Vascular Technology in an IAC accredited Vascular Lab
- Continue using FDA approved vein closure treatments including Varithena- a new foam chemical sclerosant
- Continue educating our patients on the importance of wearing graduated medical grade compression and moisturizing their skin
- Make available to our patients the highest quality compression wraps and stockings, fitted by certified fitters, in a variety of fashionable styles, including athletic sleeves & stockings and Velcro compression wraps. We are committed to finding solutions for patient’s challenges
- Continue to offer self-pay and financing alternatives, always attempting to make treatment available for all
Our doctors, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, vascular technologists, medical assistants, and patient liaisons are on a mission to make a difference in the lives of our patients. There is no cure for venous disease, but it can be controlled when our care team and patients work together and focus on healthy outcomes.
From the entire staff at Vascular Vein Centers, we wish you a happy, safe, and healthy 2024!