By Nadene Weil, Director of Patient & Physician Relations
What does being sick with COVID-19 look like compared with a cold or the flu? Compare symptoms of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 to Cold/Upper Respiratory Infection, Allergies/Hay Fever and Influenza in this chart.
Information in chart below compiled from Florida Department of Health, CDC and World Health Organization by Spectrum News.
Vascular Vein Centers continues to enhance our facility cleaning measures to ensure we are in compliance with the latest Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Florida Department of Health guidelines as a result of COVID-19.
As a precaution:
- Patients will be moved from the waiting area into a private exam room as quickly as possible resulting in just a few patients or less at once in our waiting areas
- We are disinfecting our common and high-touch areas including door handles no less than six times daily
- Each patient room is disinfected before and after every patient as always
You can be assured we are providing a safe environment for all of our patients. All of us play a part in stopping the spread of any virus by following simple personal habits such as washing your hands often or using a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol, avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands and maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet.
If you have a fever or symptoms of a respiratory illness, please reach out to reschedule your appointment:
Toll free: (877) 244-8558
Contact Us: https://www.bestveintreatment.com/schedule-appointment/
We remain vigilant, keeping up with daily local, state and national updates to maintain a safe environment for you and our clinical staff. To continue to monitor the larger community updates, please visit the following:
- World Health Organization www.who.int
- Centers for Disease Control www.cdc.gov
- Florida Department of Health www.floridahealth.gov
- Florida's COVID-19 Data and Surveillance Dashboard- Florida Department of Health, Division of Disease Control and Health Protection https://fdoh.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/8d0de33f260d444c852a615dc7837c86
Vascular Vein Centers is proud to be the premier provider of leg health services in Central Florida for more than 18 years. We are and will remain committed to taking the necessary actions to support our patients and caregivers in this challenging time.