By Nadene Weil, Director of Patient & Physician Relations
The recent order given by Governor DeSantis confirms that Vascular Vein Centers is a medically-essential business. Therefore, we remain open to serve you, our valued patients
As an Essential Business, We Remain Open for You
Our Safety and Disinfecting Precautions
To keep both you and our staff safe, we implemented extra safety measures.
- Screening Questions: We will ask you a few questions to ensure the safety of you and our staff members before your encounter.
- Reduced Waiting Room Time: You'll go from your car to an exam room with little wait time.
- Increased Disinfecting: Throughout the day, we are constantly disinfecting our common areas and high-touchpoint areas.
- Revised Visitor Policy: At this time, it is best for everyone's safety that we do not allow non-patient visitors in our offices. (Exceptions allowed for patients who need assistance.)
TELEHEALTH Appointments Are Available
We are now offering TELEHEALTH appointments for certain appointment types. If your appointment can be completed over the telephone or through video conferencing, we are happy to accommodate you.
Concentrating Our Safety Efforts to 5 Convenient Offices
Our Lake Mary and Waterford Lakes medical teams are now seeing patients at some of our other locations that are close by so that we can concentrate safety and sterilization procedures in fewer spaces. For those that this concerted safety effort affects directly, we will call you directly and reschedule your appointments.
At this time, we are only allowing a patient visitor for physical or emotional needs. In some cases, we may ask the patient or visitor to wait outside during the patient appointment. Visitors are required to answer screening questions upon entry.
Visit our Facebook page and Google listings for updates and Healthy Legs at Home Tips.
If you have a fever greater than 100.4 or symptoms of a respiratory illness, please call us to reschedule your appointment:
Toll free: (877) 244-8558
Contact Us: https://www.bestveintreatment.com/schedule-appointment/
To continue to monitor the larger community updates, please visit the following:
- World Health Organization www.who.int
- Centers for Disease Control www.cdc.gov
- Florida Department of Health www.floridahealth.gov
- Florida's COVID-19 Data and Surveillance Dashboard- Florida Department of Health, Division of Disease Control and Health Protection https://fdoh.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/8d0de33f260d444c852a615dc7837c86