COVID-19 UPDATE- VVC Reducing Our Footprint: Lake Mary and Waterford Lakes offices temporarily suspend seeing patients
By Nadene Weil, Director of Patient & Physician Relations
Vascular Vein Centers is a medically essential business and as such will remain open to service our patients. The recent order by Governor DeSantis confirms this. We have made some operational changes due to COVID-19. Two of our locations will temporarily suspend seeing patients; Lake Mary and Waterford Lakes offices.
If you are scheduled to be seen in either our Lake Mary of Waterford Lakes offices, we will call you to assure you that we will see you in one of our 5 other convenient offices; College Park, Kissimmee, The Villages, Davenport and Viera.
TELEHEALTH APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE
For specific appointment types, we are now offering TELEHEALTH; appointments accomplished via telephone or video conferencing. Make sure to ask when you call so we can accommodate you.
WE ARE SAFE
Like many healthcare providers, we have implemented screening questions prior to the patient encounter as well as amplified sanitation processes to keep our offices safe. As a precaution:
- Patients will be moved from the waiting area into an exam room as quickly as possible
- We are disinfecting our common and high-touch areas at least six times daily
- As always, each exam room is disinfected after each patient encounter
At this time, we are only allowing a patient visitor for physical or emotional needs. In some cases, we may ask the patient or visitor to wait outside during the patient appointment. Visitors are required to answer screening questions upon entry.
Visit our Facebook page and Google listings for updates and Healthy Legs at Home Tips.
If you have a fever greater than 100.4 or symptoms of a respiratory illness, please call us to reschedule your appointment:
Toll free: (877) 244-8558
Contact Us: https://www.bestveintreatment.com/schedule-appointment/
To continue to monitor the larger community updates, please visit the following:
- World Health Organization www.who.int
- Centers for Disease Control www.cdc.gov
- Florida Department of Health www.floridahealth.gov
- Florida's COVID-19 Data and Surveillance Dashboard- Florida Department of Health, Division of Disease Control and Health Protection https://fdoh.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/8d0de33f260d444c852a615dc7837c86