By Nadene Weil, Director of Patient & Physician Relations
For the protection of patients and staff at Vascular Vein Centers, we have implemented a strict visitation restriction policy.
We are OPEN and available for your appointments. Your leg health and your safety are our first concerns. Vascular Vein Centers continues to enhance our facility cleaning measures to ensure we are in compliance with the latest Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Florida Department of Health guidelines as a result of novel coronavirus COVID-19.
Recent advisories include avoiding groups of larger than 10 people congregating in a small area.
As a precaution:
- Patients will now be moved from the waiting area into a private exam room as quickly as possible resulting in just a few patients or less at once in our waiting areas
- We are disinfecting our common and high-touch areas including door handles no less than six times daily.
- Each patient room is disinfected before and after every patient as always
No Visitors to clinical or administrative areas
- Only essential vendors with approval from Clinical Director are allowed on property
- No employee visitors are allowed including administrative and clinical areas
- Patients can have a person with them
- Patient visitors and assistants should have the same health screen
All of us play a part in stopping the spread of any virus by following simple personal habits. We remain vigilant, keeping up with updates to maintain a safe environment for you and our clinical staff.
We remain vigilant, keeping up with daily updates to maintain a safe environment for you and our clinical staff.
To continue to monitor the larger community updates, please visit the following:
- World Health Organization www.who.int
- Centers for Disease Control www.cdc.gov
- Florida Department of Health www.floridahealth.gov
Florida's COVID-19 Data and Surveillance Dashboard
- Florida Department of Health, Division of Disease Control and Health Protection https://fdoh.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/8d0de33f260d444c852a615dc7837c86