By Nadene Weil, Director of Patient & Physician Relations
* Healthcare Helping Healthcare Heroes * VVC wants to thank our frontline responders and healthcare heroes who give so much of themselves every day to fighting the COVID-19 pandemic. To you we want to give a small piece back to those who are on their feet all day. We are offering Blue CEP compression at $30.
VVC has developed a customized, complimentary compression consult over the phone. We will educate you on the use and advantages of compression because you need to take care of yourself to take care of others. We can help you measure your legs for the best fit. We will place the order and the socks drop shipped to your home at no additional charge. We will offer convenient hours so you can take advantage of this offer on your time.
Please call us @ 407-244-8559 or email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VVC COVID-19 UPDATE
We encourage all of our patients to follow CDC guidelines with regard to face coverings. Those recommendations include wearing a face covering whenever in public places. A face covering is defined as any cloth material which covers the nose and mouth of an individual. The CDC recommendation as well as instructions for DIY face coverings can be found at this link - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html.
Our Safety and Disinfecting Precautions
To keep both you and our staff safe, we have implemented extra safety measures:
- Screening Questions: We will ask you a few questions to ensure the safety of you and our staff members before your encounter.
- Reduced Waiting Room Time: You'll go from your car to an exam room with little wait time.
- Increased Disinfecting: Throughout the day, we are constantly disinfecting our common areas and high-touchpoint areas.
- Revised Visitor Policy: At this time, it is best for everyone's safety that we do not allow non-patient visitors in our offices. (Exceptions allowed for patients who need assistance.)
TELEHEALTH Appointments Available
For specific appointment types, we are now offering TELEHEALTH; appointments accomplished via telephone or video conferencing. Make sure to ask when you call so we can accommodate you.
At this time, we are only allowing a patient visitor for physical or emotional needs. In some cases, we may ask the patient or visitor to wait outside during the patient appointment. Visitors are required to answer screening questions upon entry.
Visit our Facebook page and Google listings for updates.
If you have a fever greater than 100.4 or symptoms of a respiratory illness, please call us to reschedule your appointment:
Toll free: (877) 244-8558
Schedule an Appointment
Haga una cita
Informacion en Espanol
For most recent updates: